Smart Contract Audit Report
The core smart-contracts employed by rhino.fi to secure customer funds on the Ethereum blockchain were designed and deployed by StarkWare Industries. StarkWare are leaders in the field of cryptography and blockchain systems.
- Full list of StarkEx Audits
- StarkEx v2.0 Audit Report – Conducted by PeckShield
- StarkEx v3.0 Audit Report – Conducted by PeckShield
- Cairo and SHARP Verifiers v3.0 Audit Report – Conducted by CryptoExperts
- EVM STARK Verifier v4.0 Audit Report – Conducted by CryptoExperts
- StarkEx v4.0 Audit Report – Conducted by PeckShield
- StarkEx v4.5 Audit Report – Conducted by PeckShield
- CrossSwap v1.0 Audit Report – Conducted by PeckShield
Automated Market Makers
- Smart Contract v1.0 Audit Report – Conducted by PeckShield
rhino.fi Bug Bounty
To continue to ensure safety, rhino.fi has a bug bounty programme currently running with Immunify.
Rewards are distributed according to the impact of the vulnerability based on the Immunefi Vulnerability Severity Classification System V2.3. This is a simplified 5-level scale, with separate scales for websites/apps, smart contracts, and blockchains/DLTs, focusing on the impact of the vulnerability reported.
All Smart Contract bug reports require a PoC to be eligible for a reward. Explanations and statements are not accepted as PoC and code is required.
For critical Smart Contract bugs, the reward amount is 10% of the funds directly affected up to a maximum of USD 2,000,000. The calculation of the amount of funds at risk is based on the time and date the bug report is submitted. However, a minimum reward of USD 100,000 is to be rewarded in order to incentivize security researchers against withholding a bug report.
For full details please visit the rhino.fi bounty on the Immunify website.