Smart Contract Audit Report
The core smart-contracts employed by rhino.fi to secure customer funds on the Ethereum blockchain were designed and deployed by StarkWare Industries. StarkWare are leaders in the field of cryptography and blockchain systems.
Below is a list of independent audits conducted by PeckShield and CryptoExperts.
- Full list of StarkEx Audits
- StarkEx v2.0 Audit Report – Conducted by PeckShield
- StarkEx v3.0 Audit Report – Conducted by PeckShield
- Cairo and SHARP Verifiers v3.0 Audit Report – Conducted by CryptoExperts
- EVM STARK Verifier v4.0 Audit Report – Conducted by CryptoExperts
- StarkEx v4.0 Audit Report – Conducted by PeckShield
- StarkEx v4.5 Audit Report – Conducted by PeckShield
rhino.fi Bug Bounty
To continue to ensure safety, rhino.fi has a bug bounty programme currently running with Immunify.
Rewards are distributed according to the impact of the vulnerability based on the Immunefi Vulnerability Severity Classification System V2.3. This is a simplified 5-level scale, with separate scales for websites/apps, smart contracts, and blockchains/DLTs, focusing on the impact of the vulnerability reported.
All Smart Contract bug reports require a PoC to be eligible for a reward. Explanations and statements are not accepted as PoC and code is required.
For critical Smart Contract bugs, the reward amount is 10% of the funds directly affected up to a maximum of USD 2,000,000. The calculation of the amount of funds at risk is based on the time and date the bug report is submitted.
However, a minimum reward of USD 100,000 is to be rewarded in order to incentivize security researchers against withholding a bug report.
For full details please visit the rhino.fi bounty on the Immunify website.