Lead DevOps Engineer
The crypto market is hot and could be the potential future currency of the world. This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious Lead DevOps Engineer, to join a successful fast growing crypto business startup and help take their brand to the moon.
What You’ll Do
Are you looking to be a part of the one of the most influential exchanges in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world? DeversiFi is looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer to join our rapidly growing team and to ensure the availability and performance of our production systems. As a senior member of the team, you will contribute to the architecture and technical choices we make.
The DevOps team is responsible for ensuring the availability and performance of our production systems. You will be tasked with ensuring we achieve the targeted SLA’s, using a range of tools and monitoring systems. This role will report into our CTO
– Help to develop and maintain our production systems – one product live and one in development
– Help to maintain the availability and security of applications.
– Help manage our cloud networks and the connectivity from multiple locations.
– Advise the business by offering innovative ideas/working processes and lead
– Scale and deploy infrastructure as a code approach with the ability to build not just interactively but as a code
What You’ll Need:
– Experience running production workloads on a cloud platform (AWS/GCP/Azure)
– Extensive Kubernetes knowledge and hands on experience
– Broad technical knowledge including Microservices architecture or distributed systems, Docker knowledge is a bonus
– Broad systems and infrastructure experience on/within; Terraform, Linux, Monitoring, Logging, and relational DB technologies
– Experience on designing and supporting CI/CD tools, especially Circle CI
– Experience of designing fault-tolerant systems
– Excellent team working skills, ability to manage own workload and tenacious attention to detail
– Comfortable working in a start-up environment
– Have an interest in the blockchain, financial services, decentralised technology or digital assets industry
– GCP/AWS certified (network specialty)
– Web3 experience
– Experience of Cloudflare or similar
– Experience working in an Agile environment
– Security knowledge (eg certificates, mutual authentication, encryption at transit)
– Some understanding of Layer2 scaling
– Experience with Nix Package Manager
What We Can Offer You:
We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for extraordinary people to join us in our mission. If you share our vision, and have the expertise and drive to make it happen, apply to be part of our team.