People and Culture Ambassador
The crypto market is hot and could be the potential future currency of the world. This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Manager, to join a successful fast growing crypto business startup and help take their brand to the moon.
What You’ll Do
This is a truly unique opportunity to help take a startup brand to scaleup and beyond. DeversiFi is a “remote-first” business and as many people who work at a computer will know from the last 12 months – remote working can be very different to working in an office.
Remote working has its’ benefits but one of the challenges is keeping people engaged and feeling like part of the team. We want to be at the cutting edge of how remote companies keep their employees engaged.
– Encourage a feedback culture
– Own the onboarding process from referencing and contracts through to organising company stash and equipment to be delivered to new starters
– Send out “care packages” to existing employees when required
– Be a key player in keeping the team happy – this includes organising regular social events and being creative with them to ensure people remain engaged
– Organising “team weeks” – where the whole company gets together as a team in a European location to meet, participate in workshops and work in person for a week (as well as some socialising of course!)
What You’ll Need:
– Exceptional organisational skills
– Great communication skills
– A creative streak that enables you to think of new and exciting ideas for virtual social events
– The ability to be proactive
– A HR qualification is not necessary but may be advantageous
– An interest in blockchain or cryptocurrency is a bonus
What We Can Offer You:
We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for extraordinary people to join us in our mission. If you share our vision, and have the expertise and drive to make it happen, apply to be part of our team.