With the recent re-launch of DeversiFi — a high-speed, professional-grade self-custodial exchange built w/StarkWare — we have decided to open a community-driven, story-telling reward program, handing out 50,000 NEC to a selection of winners who help spread the word. Read on below, learn more and see how you can get involved today!
Did you know that the new DeversiFi exchange allows serious traders to access DeFi’s most popular token pairs at the best prices & deepest liquidity, move in and out at lightning speed and enjoy down to 0% fees? All while trading at speeds of 9,000+ tps? With this STARK-powdered innovation, DeversiFi is in prime position to take on not only existing non-custodial exchanges but the legacy world as well.
You can find lots of information about DeversiFi and Nectar as well as how the work at the links further on.
*This competition encompasses content related to the entire DeversiFi & Nectar ecosystem and submissions related to the new DeversiFi exchange OR the independent Nectar token are applicable.
Explainers. Stories. Memes. Reviews. Info-graphics. News.
As they say, content is king! Good stories, memes, info-graphics, explainers or viral threads built to spread the word and teach newcomers about the benefits of DeversiFi/Nectar will help bring this new technology to a wider audience while increasing adoption of decentralised finance.
For this competition, the guys behind DeversiFi have teamed up with Kleros to announce an exciting content bounty rewarding the community with a prize pot of 50,000 NEC tokens. As of 11/06/2020, 50,000 NECTAR Tokens is worth $5,000 with lots of upside potential.
Sounds interesting? Get to grips with all the details below and get ahead of the competition!
Competition run-time: 1 month, from 11/06/2020 — 11/07/2020
Below we snapshot some examples, however, for a comprehensive criteria along with real-world examples from previous competitions (held by our friends at Kleros) head here.
- Write a useful article review of your experience using DeversiFi which receives shares, and engagement
- Write a research piece on this early use of Stark technology for non-custodial exchanges and how that might change the digital asset trading landscape
- Write a comparison between existing non-custodial exchanges and/or between them and centralised counterparts
- Start a viral (meme, graphic, video) thread on Twitter. Create funny, viral memes (extra points for starting and fighting a meme war). Lots of opportunity here with the on-going Layer 2 trends and the varying solutions that have recently launched (zk-rollups, validums, optimistic roll ups etc)
- Make comprehensive videos about DeversiFi or Nectar (think: tutorials, explainers, reviews, etc)
- Create some motion graphics/graphics/infographics communicating the DeversiFi/Nectar ecosystem and how it all connects
- Create a DeversiFi Telegram sticker pack
- Reach wider geographies by creating content in Russian or Manderin
How Submissions Work
Submissions are A-B-C simple. Anyone with a MetaMask account and rudimentary knowledge of Ethereum can easily submit and claim their share of available NEC tokens.
- Head over to the related Kleros court
- Stake the required ETH (so long as you are a legitimate submission, you will always get this back. Make sure you fit the criteria and are not a scammer, spammer or otherwise!)
- Follow the instructions to share you content, links, submissions etc
How to Win (Judging Criteria)
Each submission will be judged by the Kleros Jurors (a random selection of Kleros ecosystem participants who have staked their PNK tokens in order to assess submission in the Kleros courts). Jurors are incentivised to thoroughly assess the validity of each submission in accordance with the public criteria.
If a juror fails, another juror will challenge them and they will lose their stake. If they successfully find a submission which does not meet the criteria then the submitter (who is required to stake a small amount of ETH in order to submit) will lose their staked ETH. So please make sure you are confident that your submission meets the criteria.
So long as it does, you will always receive the ETH you staked along with the prize you earned.
There are a number of important checkpoints to factor into your creative efforts which will ensure your submission stands the greatest chance. For the full criteria and to learn more head over to Kleros here.
IMPORTANT, TWO TIERS
We have split the submission into two tiers — one for lower impact submissions and one for higher impact submissions. This provides an incentive for some users to work a bit harder on the content they create.
Rewards will be sent to the winners’ Ethereum addresses within 2 weeks from the end of the competition on 11 July 2020.
- View the submission court here
- Submit High Tier Submissions here
- Submit Standard Tier Submissions here
🥇 Documentation High Impact Tier
🥈 Documentation Standard Impact Tier
Head to Telegram to share your ideas, join forces with others or ask any questions!
Head to the Kleros/DeversiFi story telling competition here.
*DeversiFi has full discretion regarding submissions and reward distribution.
- Blog: https://blog.rhino.fi/
- Knowledge Base: https://support.rhino.fi/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/deversifi
- Website: https://www.rhino.fi/
- Dapp: https://app.rhino.fi/
- Nectar Ecosystem Homepage: www.nectar.community
- necDAO twitter: www.twitter.com/necdao
- necDAO telegram: www.t.me/necdao
- necDAO blog: https://medium.com/necdao
- necDAO forum: https://daotalk.org/c/daos/necdao/28
- necDAO alchemy: https://alchemy.daostack.io/dao/0xe56b4d8d42b1c9ea7dda8a6950e3699755943de7
DeversiFi gives traders the edge in fast moving decentralised finance (DeFi) markets by allowing them to trade at lightning speed and with deep aggregated liquidity, directly from their privately owned cryptocurrency wallet.
Traders can take advantage of more trading opportunities while always preserving control of their assets for when they need to move fast. DeversiFi’s order-books are off-chain, but settlement occurs on the Ethereum blockchain. This means that traders benefit from fast moving order books and instant execution, without having to trust the exchange and whilst always maintaining control of their assets at all times.
For the first time, traders can enjoy all the benefits that they would expect from a legacy large centralised exchange, but with no exchange or counter-party risk.